Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I wan a life~~

Get a life for god sake~~U can barge in my life but u just can't manage ur own...I have no freedom...even when using the computer u r monopolysing me...wat the heck...Take my life if u want it so much...blek..........

(another side of story)
Y can't she just behave her self for once...she's acting like tat belongs to her...my god...no mirror take water n c ur own face la....there isn't a tanda harga at there say is urs ge wo...but u act as if u very big...==llll...have some pride la my dear...u jatuh kan our girls geh maruah liao...c u make me want to hit u like forever.....haix...wat to do...u think u so pretty............i nth 2 say lo.....I oso tak cukup u cantik ma.,....n then the other party leh acts dumb...My god~~haix.......dun wan care jo....u do wat u like la...

No comments:

Post a Comment