Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Y???

Y I feel like ti sgeh???Dunno leh....so dunno how to express myself right now...dunno y...feel like very scare but dunno scare wat...feel like having so many problem...but in reality...no problem at all...mayb I too stress jo?But I dun think so wo...how leh?sei mou...really dunno leh...now many thing oso not yet do...n have to settle a bit small problem....Y when I see them I feel so sakit mata but I can seriously tell I no jealous wo...Y leh???

I can really tell I start to hate them both...but they cannot really make me hate them so much wo...wan hate or dun wan hate neh???problem leh...I think lah...so gud if I can really really hate them so tat I dun need to feel like tis anymore...but really cannot hate them coz I feel like they r presious to me...so how....sei mou.....Y like tis geh...always do things in front of me....expecially the female...wan to show tat she very yeng....then the male...apa pun tak peduli....AIYIER!!!
really wan to hate u 9 9!!
but I cannot...haix...

No comments:

Post a Comment